The work in business aviation is closer than it seems
The SkyAcademy course is a structured and detailed guide for employment and work in business aviation. It contains practical experience, solutions and life hacks of our team, who are active business aviation flight attendants .
- secrets of an efficient CV/resume;
- criteria, used by employers and agencies for evaluating/ assessing/ chosing flight attendants;
- recommended appearance (clothing, shoes, makeup) for an interview;
- frequently asked questions (in Russian and English).
- what should be on board;
- technology and details of the catering order;
- examples and descriptions of welcome table;
- how to communicate correctly with the high-status/ high profile passengers;
- lists of required products and beverages on board.
- the interiors of the aircrafts;
- features of salons and technical details of different business jets;
- kitchen design and the characteristics of the household appliances usage;
- demonstration of operation and control of devices on board. Video tours of the most popular business jets.
The course contains experience-tested information with examples and details (up to recommended movies and ways to make tea without a teapot on board).
The course is available offline: study in a convenient mode and apply it to work (even when you are on a flight).
Get information about verified employers and available vacancies: we work with leading agencies, track job offers around the world and immediately publish them in the chat.
We have created a special private chat: communicate with colleagues, ask questions, share experiences and support each other.
Along with the theoretical course, you will receive a manual in English, which describes the necessary vocabulary and expressions for the business aviation flight attendant work.
Contact the SkyAcademy team with questions and after the course completion. We are here to help and advise.
- thinking about changing profession and looking for a high-paid job;
- is already working as a civil aviation as a flight attendant and wants to grow professionally;
- is dreaming of traveling and is ready for new knowledge.
|Theoretical course for corporate flight attendants|
|Video tours of the main types of business jets used in business aviation|
|Testing/ Test at the end of the course and a certificate in two languages|
|Database of restaurants and catering companies in the world with current menus|
|Video course “Flight Attendant.The Introduction to the profession”|
|One offline training of your choise||-20%|
|Written and oral placement test to determine the level of the English language proficiency and written recommendations from the teacher|
|Manual/ Handbook on professional communication for flight attendants of civil and business aviation|
|English classes with a native speaker, hours||2||5|
|Access to your personal account on the site with the ability to create a CV/resume yourself using the available templates|
|Consultations with the HR specialist, hours||2||4|
|Your CV/resume is available on the website for employers|
|Access to the chat with vacancies|
|Review of your CV/ resume by a SkyAcademy specialist and written recommendations|
|LinkedIn profile development webinar|
|A personal consultation with SkyAcademy CEO, 2 options: a video call or personal meeting|
|A stylist consultation for the selection of an image for a CV/resume photo shoot/ headshot|
|CV/ resume photoshoot/headshot – 30 mins (10 edited photos)|
|Breakfasts with SkyAcademy|
|Audit of LinkedIn profile|
|Two speech technique and oratory classes|
|The access to the SkyAcademy private club and information about events|
|20% discount on all off-site events of the club|